INTERACTIVE DIGITAL MAGAZINE
Wine & Dine Hunter Valley has proudly been guiding visitors around Hunter Valley Wine Country for the past ten years, not just with the print magazine (which you can pick up at one of hundreds of destinations in the Hunter Valley), but also with this unique interactive magazine available on your desktop, laptop, tablet and any mobile device....
If you've never used an interactive digital magazine before there's a few things you should know to make the most of all the features:
* If something turns blue when you hover over it - there's a link to more information
* Use the full screen icon (bottom right) for a larger version. You can also use the little search icon right next to it to search for something specific within the guide, or download a copy (top left).
* If you know where you want to go then use the interactive Hunter Valley Map on page 7 - simply click on the name of the area and you'll go straight there. From the interactive area map click on each map number to be transported directly to the listing.
* To browse through all Cellar Doors/Restaurants/Distilleries/Breweries/Bars/Wedding & Event Venues and Providores - turn to the index on page 8. From here you can click on any business be transported directly to the listing.
* Found somewhere you'd like more information about - or maybe you want to book online directly from the listing? Each listing is interactive - click anywhere on the left hand side of the listing to go to the web-listing (where you can book online). A click on the businesses web address will take you straight to their website, likewise with a click on the email address. Want to book online? If these facilities are available then a click on the BOOK ONLINE tab will take you straight there!
GO ON - GET CLICKING!
Spicers Guesthouse, Spicers Retreats (Courtesy: Spicers Retreats Destination NSW)